If you want to use our website without having our cookies set in your browser, you can disable or remove them. Note that disabling or removing cookies is likely to impact the functionality of our website and our ability to provide you our services.
2 What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer by this website. and which collect certain personal information about you. They allow us to remember your preferences and to analyse how you use our website.
Cookies enable us to tailor our service offering (including the website) and to provide you with a better service.
- To improve your user experience
- To personalise your experience
- To test new content and evaluate its effectiveness
- To track and analyse website usage and performance
- To provide security measures
4 What types of cookies do We use?
We use session cookies and persistent cookies on our website. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser, and persistent cookies remain on your browser until they expire or are manually removed.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and cannot be disabled. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. They do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes or remembering where you have been on the Internet.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to collect information about how you use our website, such as, how you move around our website and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you; all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve the way our website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our advertising is.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences and improve your visit.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies are used to deliver advertising that is relevant to you and your interests.
You can find up to date information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below.
||What Is it for
||This cookie is used to remember a user’s choice about cookies on triver.com.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone, including the number of visitors, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
||This cookie is for Analytics and help count how many people visit our site. The cookie collects information in a way that does not directly identify anyone
|GoDaddy, our site hosting service, sets this cookie to collect aggregated, anonymized data to improve the site’s performance.
||This is a service cookie used by application framework to deal with request forgery on user authorisation forms
This cookie is responsible for user authentication so you can securely log into our customer area and utilise our service
5 How do I change my cookie settings?
If you want to reject any of the cookies that we use, then you will need to change your browser settings.
All browsers provide tools that allow you to control how you handle cookies: accept, reject or delete them. These settings are normally accessed via the ‘preferences’ or ‘options’ menu of the browser you are using.
If you are unsure as to how to manage your cookies or require more information, we have provided the links below to the settings pages for the most used web browsers.
Last Updated: March 30th, 2023